Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fancy meeting you here

I know, I know, it's been too long. Taiwan has been rather rough in terms of consistent internet access. Just when I get a head of steam going and get ready to blog up a storm, I run into a chunk of days with no access at all, not even time to check e-mail, and before I know it I'm two countries behind.

I'm back now, currently ensconced in a cozy (i.e. tiny) one-room apartment with a fifth-year medical student in Hualien, which is on the northeast coast, and hopefully I'll be able to do some catch up in the next few days. And after that, I think I will have to sacrifice the quality of text for some photos and brief accompanying narration. If all else fails, I will undertake a blogathon in Tottori, Japan, which is my next stop on the 2009 Friends Around the World Tour.

Stay tuned! (Pretty please?)

No comments: