Friday, November 20, 2009

Deepest apologies

I know it's been forever since my last entry; a complete lack of internet access in London, followed by a whirlwind through Scotland and Paris (and dithering about what to write about first!) has kept me off this blog. And now I am about to depart for a lovely vacation-from-my-vacation in Normandy, where I will sit and look out at the window at the Carentan harbor and write... but I won't be able to share it with you.

Yes, I am looking at a full week without internet, sort of a nightmare and sort of a curiosity. Hopefully I will be able to find fleeting connections to post whatever I'm writing. I have so much to say! Thoughts on exploring my Jewish identity in Europe, on the importance of language in travel, and on the "artifacts of home," from baseball to Halloween. Stay tuned!

No comments: